Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

What happened - the yuppies were buying thread thin persians to own one  
nannab Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 26, 2009 7:54:00 AM(UTC)
Groups: Member

Jilly Girl,

You rock !! Dancing You are funny, erudite, sassy, informative, and - hey, I love Obama too. First president to have an IQ to rival Clinton's and then some. He has a HORNET'S NEST with which to wrestle. The Spirit be with him.

Well, since you have read my posts, please give as much info as possible. Pictures are on forum now writte to RugPro.

Assist if u can. Rots o' ruck with the rug. :-) Whistle Pray Eh? Think

Luv yur style and references to the human side of things. Yur awesome. Try to decipher what u can - OK?

nannab

Sponsor  

Love the Rug Rag Forums?

Register above, then purchase a monthly Forum Pass for Full Access

#2 Posted : Thursday, February 26, 2009 1:54:43 PM(UTC)
Groups:

Wow. I have Virgo rising....compliments of this sort make me wanna crawl under rugs. And now I have OPTIONS re which to crawl under! I got U right off...the energy, the acuity the passionate, ingenuous pure joy is learning, discovering, seeing. U just made my day. ESP cause I now have the most glorious but also confusing rug on planet.....and I fear she can not breathe ok? Ironically...as if there were such things...it is also about plys! OMG. there is synchronicity in the Universe. How can anyone not get that????
Bless you and the resonance of yr core!!!!! U are like female SOLAR PANEL!!!
Edit; Somewhere herein, I recall posting long thingy re the cache of Oriental rugs down to the foundation. As with most things, it is complex subject. With some rugs....and some of the most valuable ones, that si inevitabl3e. When it becomes a part of imagery, when it moprhs from something inherent & rug-specific to something symbolic, I believe it becomes a contamination.