Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

karlb1025
karlb1025 Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 8:53:49 PM(UTC)
Groups: Member

Hello! My first post on this forum. I do not know much about rugs but am eager to learn. My wife and I had purchased new furniture and had been on the lookout for a fitting rug. This is a very hard thing to do! Finally, we came across this 8x10 in the upstairs of an old antique mall in central WI. We fell in love with it right away. Very unique colors we thought, and we picked it up for a really reasonable price. I would just like some ideas about maybe how old or what it might be.

Thank you!

Brandon

/Users/karlb1025/Desktop/DSC_0013.JPG

/Users/karlb1025/Desktop/DSC_0012.JPG

/Users/karlb1025/Desktop/DSC_0011.JPG
Sponsor  

Love the Rug Rag Forums?

Register above, then purchase a monthly Forum Pass for Full Access

cartona Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 9:40:49 PM(UTC)

Groups: Member

Hello,..
Can you attach the photos as attachments? ..can't see or download your pics. Here's some easy instructions: When posting a reply, there are 2 boxes to check; 1) to get email on new posts; 2) to attach pics to the post. If you check the box to attach pics, then after you select Post, the next screen will be the screen to attach pics. You can attach one pic at a time, using the browser to select the one(s) you want to select. There is an upper limit on the file size, so you may have to change the resolution or crop your pics to get them uploaded. After you have selected the desired pics, select upload box to the right and lastly, the Back button at the bottom of the screen. After you have navigated this a couple of times, it's easy. Hopefully helpful hints from one Newbie to another.