Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Handsome Dude
#1 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 2:14:17 PM(UTC)
Groups:

Looks new to me, but while geometric is not my big thing, I think this is a seriouslly handsome dude with personality (also a lotta wear for a rug of its ostensible age)...and will be interested to see what it goes for.

Some rugs just WORK.

http://rover.ebay.com/ro...9&mtid=824&kw=lg
Sponsor  

Love the Rug Rag Forums?

Register above, then purchase a monthly Forum Pass for Full Access

RugPro Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2009 1:16:19 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administration, Dealers, Member

It's nice, i like this fereghan.

this brings up a good point... I always thought rugs like boats: "she's a beauty."

Perhaps some are masculine... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yv3mwZIMnc

#3 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2009 2:08:35 PM(UTC)
Groups:

RugPro wrote:
It's nice, i like this fereghan.

this brings up a good point... I always thought rugs like boats: "she's a beauty."

Perhaps some are masculine... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yv3mwZIMnc

lol But rugs have different genders. I believe this. I think many, if not most, are female. But I think this one is male. Also that glorious Kashmir silk goody the smart guy in India has fallen in love with. And not all in that genre are male. I saw this after discovering that genre via his posts and following up and finding major manufacturers...well weavers-loomers of those in India and then posting some links. Many of those are female.

I seem to like female rugs. I just realized that. Even the Amy Winehouse rug, the Lurid Lori, is female. Female with substance abuse issues, lol
Wait! You will no way believr this, but I saw that Ferahan coupla days ago and saved it in My ebay!!!!!! I like it too!!!!! But I am stuck in no way could I ever get anything halfway decent for that kinda money. I am serious. That is what I am stuck in.

Should I buy it? OMG!!!!!!

I can not believe it isn't garbage for that kind of money.....or even $600. I need to look at it again!!!!!! Maybe it has blue thingies poking up and is weeping. Maybe it's a trap.

THANK YOU.

#4 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2009 2:21:24 PM(UTC)
Groups:

Ok now I remember why, along with I can not believe.....I did not follow it tho did park it: It is around 4 X 6. More's the pity. But when I looked again, it all came back.
I agree....it's very special.

I also now remember noticing all the rugs they offer are very small. this is why I did not put them in Fav Sellers.