Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

I Forgot About this One
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 7, 2009 11:17:05 PM(UTC)
Groups:

i just saw mail from the vendor who offers this; I then remembered liking a lot. This new obsession is only like a week-10 days old, but when I emerse I emerse. Instead of sleeping. and eating. Mundane stuff, those.

I think too expensive for me.....April is coming, I so resent paying taxes given the big picture reality.....but I only got reply mail form the guy now.....I din even remember writing to him; I have looked at a gazillion rugs in my new obsession. I wrote him before I found my new University/haven here.....wherein I am being enlightened, forget the invaluable of, that human input is also helping me believe a little in my strange instincts in an arena for me, marked by only big pain and terror and little actual knowledge.

Here is link:http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5574716523&toolid=10001&campid=5336111917&customid=Forum&icep_item=7423599163&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg

I just saved the image and will upload it. It will look lovely in this thread.

I will now paste the mail. This is vivid but still feline carpet like the maybe Indian but maybe fine from Iran, I will find out-- Sarouk Joe offers; it is not canine like the no money puppy I liked at lot, tried for and missed. I either connect with something or I do not.

Cryptic....his saying it's older than first assumed. I hate CRYPTIC. Games, smoke, mirrors, tapdances, manipulations. Just COMMUNICATE: HOW old, exactly???????? OLDER than the originally stated 30S? For Real???????? OK, I totally believe you; here's my barter offer: You send me the rug, I send you the deed to this BRIDGE I OWN, OK? It needs some repair and new FRINGES, but it spans two boroughs here and has HUGE historical provenance. I mean...HUGE. Plus....it is OLDER THAN I FIRST THOUGHT!!!!! hahhahaha. Ho.

Plus does it makes sense even to me that a formal Sarouk from the 30s or earlier would not be finer with higher kpsi than 90? I mean I never looked, but bet mine, far more garden variety in style.....had higher. Something not quite right, heah.

He smells a serious buyer....and he knows he may not never get his asking price before Global Warming drowns his entire inventory and all of us. Is what that is, OK? SEE? I am LEARNING! No WAY can he have my BRIDGE!!!!!!! hahahaha

Can you please tell me the pile level and consistency on this carpet? Also the kpsis, if there are any repairs and if the base is dry or brittle in any portions.

Thanks so much,
Jill

Hi
The rug is older than stated. The pile is low 1/4" consistent.
KPSI is about 90.
No repair, no dry, no problem.

bestrugplace

"No THIS, NO THAT, Nothing behind my back, nothing up my sleeve, NO PROBLEM, JUST hit the PayPal button AND STOP ANNOYING ME!!!!!

See that? Talk about ALIENATING and TRUST ERODING CRYPTIC!!!!!! Remember.....re an item he wants $2,500 for. This is a VULGAR MAN, Ok?
I think, part time, he sells faux Rolexes on some corner in a raincoat.

But it's NICE. At least I think it is. It Speaks to Me on deep levels. Probably made last year. OMG, I am exhausted. Obsessions are so draining! lol But I have no off switch.
I NOW want rugs & to know EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM!!!!!!!!! And to soon not have to look at and be depressed by at this Ugly FROM THE GARBAGE someone actually hand knotted, U must be kidding. And remember my Sarouk misery-shame.

Do I have the RUGS YET?????? HAHAHAHAHAH. I am now in my sleepless lunatic phase. Forgive this.
Sponsor  

Love the Rug Rag Forums?

Register above, then purchase a monthly Forum Pass for Full Access