Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Please help with an appraisal.
CM Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2011 9:31:23 PM(UTC)
Groups: Member

I don't have much info on this rug other than the fact that it is silk and it is Persian, I was told that it contains the highest knots per square inch possible.
It has been laid down for less than a week and have been kept in safe packaging (and rolled with the grain).
The measurements are 54x82 inches.

If you have any info and // or suggestions on how I should go about selling it please let me know.
If you would like to chat please PM me.

http://www.rehost.org/upload/1311816935/
Sponsor  

Love the Rug Rag Forums?

Register above, then purchase a monthly Forum Pass for Full Access

Little-Persia Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2011 4:37:08 AM(UTC)

Groups: Dealers, Member

Nice rug, where did you get it?

It's a Persian Qum silk rug - the part about highest KPSI is just a sales pitch and isn't true but still it's a good rug.
CM Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2011 6:30:04 AM(UTC)

Little-Persia wrote:

It's a Persian Qum silk rug - the part about highest KPSI is just a sales pitch and isn't true but still it's a good rug.

as stated in the show your knots thread, it was given to me by a friend that is no longer with us. hopefully tommorrow my photographer friend is going to come over so i can take some high quality pics. this rug is perfect for a well lit room. it litterally shimmers // glows.
CM Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2011 8:13:19 AM(UTC)

CM wrote:
Little-Persia wrote:

as stated in the show your knots thread, it was given to me by a friend that is no longer with us. hopefully tommorrow my photographer friend is going to come over so i can take some high quality pics. this rug is perfect for a well lit room. it litterally shimmers // glows.

i cant seem to edit posts to i am forced to doublepost, sorry for that. hopefully today my photographer will be coming by // taking new HQ pics of this. as stated before these pics do it no justice. this rug is perfect for a well light room because it litterally "shimmmers // glows" in the sunlight.
CM Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, August 8, 2011 3:10:25 AM(UTC)

Sorry I can't edit my posts so I am forced to double post but I finnally have HQ pics, taken by my photographer buddy. please check these out and let me know what you think. I do need money, am interested in selling this ASAP.
http://www.rehost.org/upload/1312790540/ < New HQ Pics
CM Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2011 12:08:30 PM(UTC)

Sorry for double posting again but this not being able to edit really needs to get fixed and speaking of getting fixed, I'm sure that most of you have noticed that my last imagehost has gone down so I had to reupload everything. I am still waiting to get the HQ birds eye view pics that my friend took. They have full measurements with measuring tape and some pics without, so please enjoy and here they are again. Also thank you again for all of you that have helped // commented, I have asked several appraisers from ORRA inc. but I have yet to hear from anyone. I also submit a request for an official appraisal on this website. If anyone can help me check the status on that or point the mod // owner // appraiser to this link since the last set of photos I submit were on the other image host.

https://picasaweb.google...669167410/PersianSilkRug
CM Offline
#7 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2011 12:28:22 PM(UTC)

CM wrote:
Darn, google changed the address so im forced to double post again. I am extremely sorry. Here is the new // hopefully finnal link
https://picasaweb.google...ey=Gv1sRgCILxhd36tfOKsQE