Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

New Rug Dealer!
hamedian Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2011 5:36:45 PM(UTC)
Groups: Member

Hello Rug Rag!

I am very happy to have found this forum with people with such a passion for rugs. My name is Habib. I own The Hamedian Gallery in Jerusalem where we deal in many kinds of fine art. Oriental carpets are one of our main specialties and our family has been dealing with them for over 30 years. In our shop we have a selection of over 500 different carpets of all different sizes, shapes, qualities, and origins. We ship all around the world and have been doing so for years.

Please have a look at my website www.hamedian.com to see all the different kinds of things we offer and to see some of our Rugs. We are currently working on getting more rugs online for people to see, and we have a few already up.

If anyone is looking for a specific type/shape/size of rug, please let us know. Our collection is huge and we are glad to help people find the perfect match for them in a rug. If anyone would like more information please contact me at hamedian1@yahoo.com.

I look forward to visiting this forum often! Thank you and have a good day! Angel

-Habib
Sponsor  

Love the Rug Rag Forums?

Register above, then purchase a monthly Forum Pass for Full Access

KAD Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2011 5:39:24 AM(UTC)

Groups: Dealers, Member

Habib, you should post your add at a different place in the forum: There is a section called Buyer beware rugs. Selling chinese reproductions on your website as Qum / Iran is what gives the bad taste to the rug industry. Too much lying and cheading to customers. Why can`t you guys be honest?
KAD attached the following image(s):
habib-04.jpg
habib-01.jpg
habib-02.jpg
habib-03.jpg
Art Oriental - Djoharian fine oriental rug, since 1967
Ludwigstr. 21 97816 Lohr, Bavaria - Germany
https://www.the-rug-store.de
https://www.facebook.com...TeppicheArtOrientalGmbh
https://www.instagram.com/djoharian_collection/

RugPro Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2011 7:58:08 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administration, Dealers, Member

hamedian Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2011 1:12:14 PM(UTC)
Groups: Member

Gentlemen,

With all do respect. You are correct, we had these rugs posted incorrectly. I feel I must explain why, as we never intentionally lied or tried to cheat anybody. This was an honest mistake made BY ME in the postings of these items. I am working on fixing the descriptions to accurately describe the rugs on our ebay page. I manage the website aspect of our company. The mistake happened because I misunderstood when I was told a rug was Qum design. Our company does sell these rugs as Chinese made, and we also have authentic Qum and other makes. The reason I joined this forum in the first place was to learn more about Oriental carpets. And I am doing just that. So I thank you gentlemen for your help. And any other suggestions you may have for me.

-Habib