Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Difficulty with Image Loading and or Viewing
cloudband Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2010 11:30:24 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administration, Dealers, Member

Dear Members,

It has been brought to our attention uploading and/or viewing of images has not been operating properly. This has to do with a technical glitch which may be quite time consuming and costly to fix. Our goal is to attempt to correct the problem in due time, or wait for a new upgrade of the forum platform which hopefully will prove resolution.

In the interim, we recommend the following to continue use of the forum and viewing of images:

When clicking on an attachment, if the forum sends you to a page with text to the effect of "Please do not link directly to this resource. You must have a session in the forum." At this time, press the 'back' button in your browser, and click refresh on the original board with attachments. From what we understand, this works in 90% of cases.

Thank you for your patience while we resolve this issue!

All the best,
David Dilmaghani
Oriental Rugs
info(at)rugrag.com

Become a Fan of Rug Rag
Sponsor  

Love the Rug Rag Forums?

Register above, then purchase a monthly Forum Pass for Full Access

RaeTaylor Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 5, 2013 2:58:32 PM(UTC)
Groups: Member

Hi, ive recently joined your forum and have been having issues uploading photos. All photo links showed the same photo. This was caused by using an Ipad, because photos on the device only list them as jpegs. I switched to a laptop and in the middle of the second upload i received the error listed above. I tried to hit the browser back like it says above but it actually gave me a double post. Sorry for the mess on your forum board! But I did want to post the FYI about using an IPAD!